Training & Dual studies

Your entry into career life
Training with perspective!

There are different ways to join Stadler + Schaaf as an apprentice. We offer various apprenticeships in our technical departments as well as the field of business administration.

For those who do not want to forego a degree, but at the same time want to gain hands-on work experience, a dual study program could be the right decision.

We develop young employees through individaul training measures, and in the process make them fit for a successful career.

Are you still unsure what to do after school?

We offer you the possibility to complete a compulsory or voluntary internship either in our technical or commercial/administrative departments so that you can acquaint yourself with different areas of work at Stadler + Schaaf.


Please submit your application here.

Our training portfolio

We currently offer training positions in the following professions:

  • Electronics technician (m/f/d) energy and building technology
  • Electronics technician (m/f/d) automation technology
  • IT specialist (m/f/d) systems integration / application development
  • Industrial clerk (m/f/d)

Our disciplines for which dual study programmes are available:

  • Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
  • Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Applied Computer Science


Are you interested? Then we will certainly look forward to receiving your application!

Your application should contain:

  • Cover letter in which your career aspirations and motives for applying to Stadler + Schaaf should be addressed
  • A CV organised in tabular form
  • Copies of your last three school certificates and your school leaving certificate
  • Any other existing internship certificates